Marymount's 2021 Summer School are currently scheduled to take place remotely through Zoom. Class schedules, attendance, and other policies will remain the same. It is possible that we will be able to offer a hybrid model over the summer where students may have the option to attend some classes on campus. If this happens, students will still have the option to attend class remotely through Zoom. We will continue to update you regarding these plans.
Marymount's 2021 Virtual Summer School is a five-week program that will begin on Monday, June 14 and end on Friday, July 16. Classes will take place Monday through Thursdays, with Friday as a day for asynchronous work. Because we will observe the Independent Day holiday on Monday, July 5, there will be classes on Friday, July 9.
Click below to learn about our summer academic programs.Important Dates
Withdrawal Policy & Class Cancellation
- Monday, March 29, 2021: Enrollment for our Summer Programs begins
- Friday, June 4, 2021: Final date to withdraw from a summer class and process a refund
- Monday, June 6, 2021: Enrollment closes
- Monday, June 14, 2021: Summer School begins
- Monday, July 5, 2021: No classes (this week there will be class on Friday)
- Friday, July 16, 2021: Final day of Summer School
A student who withdraws from a class prior to Friday, June 4 will receive a refund, minus a $50 processing fee. After June 4, you will receive a refund minus a $150 processing fee. Once classes commence, tuition is forfeited.
Please note that if a class does not enroll a sufficient number of students, the class will be cancelled. We will notify you when this decision has been made, after enrollment has been closed. At that time you may either choose to join another class or receive a full refund.
Click below to learn about our summer academic classes!